Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a great night!

Hey every body! I just woke up a few minutes ago and I have a bit of a headache and it is freezing in my room. Anyway, last night was the happy time party that I made. It was a real success! Only one person didn't show up that said they would. So there were a total of 20 people I think. The place was really nice, the only thing that sucked was that the tables were separated. We would just move around to different table though. The food was great, we had unlimited Asahi Super Dry beer, and any other drink. I was able to use Japanese all night, and I was quite impressed with myself! It was not so good but I was really trying. I started to talk to the nurse at my school, she is so cool! She likes rock just like me and skateboarding! How crazy is that? Anyway, after the restaurant I asked every body if they wanted to go to a cool bar that I knew around the area. I thought they would all say no, but they all said YES! It was great, I was leading the way to a place they didn't even know in Osaka. So strange! haha We got to the bar and had a blast, talking laughing and just having a good time!

All in all, it was a real special night. All my colleagues thanked me for the night. They said they had a blast, and all that. I was really happy about it. Next week I'm supposed to go with the nurse to a rock club so thats awesome.

Anyway, on the 28th I'm going to go see Yellowcard! I'm going with my friends Tom and Becky. I can't wait! Ok, well I hope every one is doing good. Send me a comment if you wish. Take care and I miss you!

peace

vince

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool, it looks like you had the best time ever! I am glad your Happy Times party was a success, i knew it would be! Take care Vinny, I miss you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your happy time party was a hit! I just love that my people are still doing the "Peace!" Could Japanese people rock more? I think not!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!