Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm Back! (^-^)



Hey everybody! Well here are some pictures of the new Happy Time party flyer that I made this week. It isn't in color so it doesn't look that cool. I put random pictures that I'm sure Japanese people won't understand but it's still funny. Enjoy!

This morning I woke up at 4am to listen to the UTEP vs. Rice football game. Wow, another dissapointment! It seems that they don't know how to finish games! How can you be up by 20 points in the fourth quarter and lose? Oh man, that really sucked. Well the Houston Dynamo advanced yesterday to the Conference finals in the MLS playoffs. They beat FC Dallas 4-1 so I was happy about that.

Well I haven't really done much this weekend, just been hanging out. I can't wait to go back to work because it's actually becoming fun! Anyway let's play XBOX live people! If you want to play let me know. Well take care and I'll be back soon.

vince

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I loved your flyer for the happy times party! Did you all have fun?!As for my visit to H-town, I sat on the same aisle as Dr. Natalicio on our way to go see Mar... she was downing a Heineken which was a shock for me lol. The football team ended up staying at The Westin in the Galleria, we saw where they were in the conference ballroom before the game! For once, the weather was perfect over here! We may go see the Rockets tonight, but if not, we should chat on xbox live! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call us if you can, we are up :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!