Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yellowcard ROCKS!!!

Wow, I just got back from the Yellowcard/Just Surrender concert in Downtown Osaka! It was so awesome! My friends and I were the only foreigners in the whole place. It was a pretty small show so we were right in front of the bands. They didn't allow us to take pictures or videos it really sucked! Just trust me the show was sick! About halfway through Ryan from Yellowcard stopped and said that he noticed there were some "American Looking people" there. And we just screamed even though 2 of us were from England!! He dedicated a song to us! It was soooooooooooooo awesome! After the show we went to talk to the guys from Just Surrender, they were really nice and I took a pic with the singer and one of the guitar players! Oh man it was nice. I bought my brother and I a Tshirt so NaneO expect a Yellowcard shirt in the mail dude! :) OK well enjoy the pics. I will be back tomorrow to write something OK! Miss you all thanks for the visits and comments! take care

peace

vince











2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny, i am glad you had a blast at the concert! It's about time we see more pics!! I miss you lots, and was wondering... Do you know the muffin man, who lives on Drury ln.?! Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one freaky looking santa. glad you had fun at yellowcard. i don't think i would have gone with you though. ttys

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!