Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Same old

So I was thinking about what to write about the past few days. I really have nothing write actually. This week so far has been quite uneventful. I guess that could be a good thing too. Things are pretty normal over here right now, as normal as things can get for a foreigner in Japan.

Today I had two girls come to my desk and randomly ask me "Do you like peanut butter?". I happily replied yes of course. Apparently most Japanese people don't like peanut butter or something. I never thought I would randomly be asked that during school. They laughed and ran away...... yeah.

Right now it is really cold over here. Last night I had to bust out the portable space heater. There is no gas heater in my apartment. I don't think Japanese people ever thought about weather when they built the first buildings. It's freaking hellish hot inside in the summer, and deathly cold in the winter. Maybe I should tell them to import some of that pink insulation stuff from the Home Depot (or Lowes). hahah Oh well, I will get used to it... sometime.

So this week in the USA is Thanksgiving. I will be missing all the lovely fried turkey and the typical food stuffs that my mom makes back home. I will miss my grandfather complaining about the smallest things and eating everything before we even start.haha I will also miss giving my awesome dogs their left-over turkey. It's all good though, I will be there in spirit. I think on Thursday here I will go to KFC to eat some chicken! :) good times yo!

Hey how about those HOUSTON DYNAMO from MLS!!! Two time champions back to back baby!!! That's what it's all about!! I know you probably don't care about MLS but I love it. Thanks Houston for another amazing season you are the best and you showed it!!! Now, HOUSTON BUILD THEM A DAMN STADIUM! :) Well I hope you all are doing good. I hope that I will have some more news this week ok. Stay tuned to the most un-amazing blog on the planet!! Thanks everybody! miss you !! and take care! :)

vince



watch this lovely video of my team!!! HOUSTON DYNAMO!!! HELL YEAH!! it was worth getting up at 3am to watch :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vince,
    Sorry to hear that you are freezing, how about an electric blanket? Enjoy your KFC for Thanksgiving. We will be in Big Bend, so I'm not sure what kind of Thanksgiving dinner we will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinny! You should show the students that asked you about liking Peanut Butter the video clip you showed me a long time ago, the "Peanut Butter Jelly time" one lol. Mar arrives tomorrow so you know I am really excited! :) When you come home, we will have to see a Dynamo game for sure!! Nothing much going on over here, but call me when you get a chance... I might have some developments on the big news I told you about last week!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vinny! You should show the students that asked you about liking Peanut Butter the video clip you showed me a long time ago, the "Peanut Butter Jelly time" one lol. Mar arrives tomorrow so you know I am really excited! :) When you come home, we will have to see a Dynamo game for sure!! Nothing much going on over here, but call me when you get a chance... I might have some developments on the big news I told you about last week!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vince,

    I typed in Thanksgiving Osaka and saw a Blog written by you. I was quite tripped out,

    Chaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy thanksgiving!! :)
    hope u are doing great.
    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!