Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a sad time

I don't know if you have heard about this but, Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor died this morning. He was shot during an attempted robbery at his house yesterday. He was shot in the leg and his artery was hit. I don't follow the Redskins, or know too much about this guy but damn it saddens me to hear something so horrible. The guy was 24 years old. Somethings I will never understand, damn damn damn damn! Just tragic.....

Other than that news tonight I had a great day. I will give another exam tomorrow to my seniors. I think they are really prepared for it so it should be good! Ok I'm out tonight, going to hang out with my friend. take care everybody I miss you.

here is the story link yall


http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!