Sunday, September 2, 2007

My birthday! (and osaka pub crawl)








So yeah right now I'm watching a UTEP football game in my apartment online live right now. It's pretty strange to see a game all the way in Japan. I'm happy though.

Ok well if you didn't know already today is my birthday. It's pretty weird not being home for my birthday but my friends helped me out. Last night was the 2007 Osaka JET pub crawl. We started about 11pm at a place called Hawaiian Umiya in Shinsaibashi. We got a free drink and I rang in my birthday there. I'm going to post some of the pics here, it was all good times and people here are really friendly. I will post some more stories soon but just enjoy some pictures. Talk to you soon and leave some comments. Oh and val thanx for the comment :D hope ur doing good in Htown. See you :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time, man. I'm glad to see you're getting along well. Osaka calls to me at night. I hope it's everything they say it is. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mija did you party like that song well our song its my party and i cry if i want cry and cry hahahhaahhahaa dude it looks like youre having the best time in youre life over ther i glad to hear that you are doing great take care hope to see you muy pronto amigo
    eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Champ!!! Sure looks like you're having fun... good times... good times....
    manny

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!