Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Howdy!

Sorry it's been so long since I have updated anything. I had Monday and Tuesday off so I was able to watch a lot of NFL football. Thanks to NFL gamepass. I was able to watch any games Sunday and Monday. It was great to see the Giants win, and that amazing pass by Favre to win in Over time. Look out freaking Cowboys, the Giants and Packers are on your arse! :)

School is going really well, I seem to have a great relationship with my students especially after the school festival. They are all really happy and talk. It makes things so much easier when you have a good relationship.

I don't know if I told you but remember the Happy Times parties? Well I was selected to throw the next happy time party!!! Yeah thats pretty crazy I know. Today I had my friend call up a restaurant that I found to reserve a room. Now I'm making the invitations on my computer. This is pretty funny. I am going to put English and Japanese(with help) on the invitation. I'm also changing some things, usually they like to have a Happy Time party close to school or whatever. I am going to throw a party in Namba, which is like downtown Osaka. It's one of the hippest areas of Osaka, right next to the river. I really hope a lot of people will go. I need this to go well since eyes will be on me this time! :) The flyer is looking awesome and I will post it up soon when I finish it tomorrow. WOOOHOOOO!!!

Well how was everyone's Halloween? Well mine was uneventful, since nobody really does anything for Halloween. Anyway Halloween is on a weekday. Whenever Halloween is on a weekday, nobody wins! I had a few lessons about Halloween today, I gave out candy and all that nonsense so it was pretty sweet. Geez, I can't even walk down the hall in my school without getting all sorts of comments. It's pretty crazy, all my teachers laugh at me. Hhaha It's cool though, I don't mind the comments anymore. I mean what would I do when I was High School, that's all I have to think about.

Well anyway I just wanted to give a quick update. OH YEAH!!! I got my HALO 3 and FIFA 08 on Tuesday so it's on!!! If you want to play with me on xbox live add my gamertag binsu 1

OK, I will talk to you all soon. Take care and give me some updates on your life eh!
miss you

vince

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny! My Halloween was also uneventful, although I did get excited to see Sebastian dress up as Spiderman!! He looked so adorable! I hung out at Diane's for a bit after work and i went home to pack... Today i fly out to see Mar and i am sooooo excited! I hope to see you on xbox live while i am there. :) "oh man..." haha I love you, and i can't wait to hear all about your "Happy Times" party! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see that flyer dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vince,
    Well Halloween was cool for Ric, he was also Spidey, but Marissa was grounded. Long story short, she may need to be tested for Gifted and Talented classes because shes getting so bored in class that shes distracting other students and talking too much. Everything is going ok here, my parents are well and I actually got a call from Danny the other day, was nice to talk to him. Hope you are well and that things are going good for you. Take care cousin, love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!