Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back from Tokyo

Hey everybody! So I just got back from my little trip with tom and jackie that was unfortunately too short to Tokyo. I didn't want to leave for various reasons, but there was a one big reason.(^_^) Anyway, I had a wonderful time. I saw Mai and we did a lot of fun things. We even went to a "maid cafe" it was very bizarre, but it was an experience. I think I was able to appreciate Tokyo more because I can actually read the signs. If you don't know I went to Tokyo about 3.5 years ago. It was my first time back since that time. It only took about 2.5 hours to get there from Osaka, on the famous Shinkansen bullet train. There are so many pics here. Please enjoy, I will call some of you soon. I miss you!

peace

vince

























4 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I am glad you had a great time... I see you found a Hello Kitty haven!!! I love your pictures!! lol I can't wait to hear about your reason for wanting to stay (oh man!) :) I am about to go to work, call me tomorrow if you get a chance. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup brother vince, glad you had fun, did you get to go on the "pole positon II" track at mount fuji. :) ha ha love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maid cafe.. interesting. i just read about what they are. i hope you had fun in tokyo. i have a few days left in ep.. ttys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to a maid cafe too..hehe~Happy new year! I want to visit you in Japan! Do you have spring break? I am going to Taiwan in the early or mid March, I am gonna stop in Tokyo for couple of days before taiwan. I have a friend in Tokyo who I haven't seen in 5 years, so I picked her over you :p ha! But serious though, we have to meet! I haven't get the plane tickets yet, but it's 90% sure I will stop in Japan before taiwan. tell me what you think~Cheers!

    Val

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!