Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy and Sad

Ok everybody, I have a bunch of news! First off I'm really really happy that my favorite team the New York Football Giants made it to the SUPER BOWL!!! Finally going to take down those damn Patriots!! GO GMEN!!!

Anyway, I had a good weekend until Saturday night. I went out with this really sweet and nice girl. We had a great time, but when I got home from the day I turned on my computer and it didn't work. My freaking Hard Drive is shot! I have no idea how that happened but all my information is gone! All my pics of japan, all my music 6000songs, all my lesson plans EVERYTHING!!! My friend Tom and I are going to try and recover the information. I have to send my computer back to HP in the USA. This really sucks, but they will fix it for free! I will be without a computer and skype for a while guys!

OK thats not the end, last night I decided I wanted to play some Call of Duty 4 on my xbox 360. I started to play and about 5 mins in, my xbox just gave out. Then when I turned it back on, I got what all xbox owners fear... Three flashing red lights!! The red ring of DEATH!!!! My fucking XBOX died too!!!!!!! So basically in a period of less than 24 hours almost 3000 dollars worth of equipment were rendered useless. Damn I just couldnt believe it! Insane.... well anyway I will have to send my xbox back to the usa, and they will also fix that for free! I hope that it will be done very fast. Well I hope you are all doing fine, and if you want talk or email just send it to my phone. vnovoa@softbank.ne.jp because I dont have anything... well talk to you soon I hope you are doing good. see you later

peace

vince

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vince, that is so bittersweet, your team wins and everything else around you goes to #@$!... at least it will be fixed soon. I sent you a photo album of our pictures from the game, it was so intense! The Rockets won (yay!), and i caught Tracy McGrady's wristband that he threw as he was leaving toward the tunnel. It was amazing! Getting to see Yao up close was also amazing... "oh man" lol Love you and miss you! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vincent!!
    I'm so sorry about your stuff getting messed up, especially your music. I know how much you love that. Hope all is fixed soon.
    Hey we were cheering your team on last night (morning for you) knowing you were probably screaming your lungs out and scaring the Japanese population around you. We know how you love your Giants!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just goes to show...you shouldn't go out with nice, sweet girls. You never know what kind of mischief might result.

    And I'm sorry, but your hard times have just begun. When my Patriots dismantle the Giants, I will say a little prayer for you. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!