Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Love!

Hello everybody! So it has just come to my attention that I have not been spreading the "love" on my blog to many faithful readers. I have to use this really old school response "my bad". I didn't realize that I had not been busting shout outs to my peeps. So I'm sorry about that y'all. I will try to give "shout outs" more often. In the mean time keep on reading my amateur blog and comment! :P

p.s. lynn - how about them pineapples, stop listening to power 102!

mar - red rings suck, did ya get burnout paradise? oh man?

manny - you stopped reading? sad times? btw i hate the cowboys :)

familia - hi, i've been in japan for almost 7 months and had like 3 comments wow haha :)

neil - hey are you getting cold feet yet ?? j/k :D

june - thx for the email

val - hey if i dont go home for spring break then you can expect me in tokyo to see you WOOT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    that's much better!!! lol The people spoke and you listened... that's what i'm talkin' about!! Mar and I bought Cooking Mama for Diane but somehow it ended up at the apt. It's lots of fun! Speaking of Pineapples, I do believe she could help you get that Curry thing down pat! People over here are already celebrating Mardi Gras,it's so crazy! I hope all is well, i miss you lots! Lost starts tomorrow, i can't wait! Talk to you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im personally ok with no love on the blog. i know you know i read it and i read it because i want to read about you, not shout outs (no offense)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vince,
    Thanks for finally putting Lynnette's name in your blog. Everyday she would want to know why you didn't comment to her. She is probably reading this so I better stop there!

    I hope the red light never comes back to you. I got it three times and almost gave up on the whole thing.

    Well we are going to the Houston Rodeo down here. I am going to go get my straw cowboy hat before then.

    Mardi Gras started this week overhere and OH MAN...there were pineapples hanging from some ugly trees lol.

    Take care man!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!