Thursday, January 31, 2008

Super Predicament!

Just in case a there were some people out there living under a freaking rock on Mars. The amazing game called the "SUPER BOWL" is on Sunday. This game is going to be awesome. And what makes it that much better is that my favorite team the New York football GIANTS are playing. So in order for me to watch this game that starts at 7:30am on Monday morning in Japan. I had to make a "super" decision! So I asked for the day off! haha So I will be watching the game live along with you in my apartment! So do me a favor and root for those underdogs the NY Giants! Just to pump you up a bit, here are a few videos about the Giants this season. Enjoy and comment por favor. Actually if you are a Patriots fan don't comment because I don't care haha. J/k See ya :)

peace

vince

p.s. no shout outs haha ;)

p.s.s. neil i think you will love the ridiculously epic songs on these videos. they send chills up my spine. i feel like i am about to enter the dungeon of the great sorcerer of azeroth, fully equipped with my righteous blade of destiny. lol



1 comment:

  1. Vince my man! We are the champions, We are the champions.......

    I am so frikin glad that I have another smart man in the family (very few of us huh?) I know that the New York Giants will kick culo!

    Undefeated my budweiser (and I don't drinK). We will beat them and We will dominate from the kick off.

    Vince, I am so proud of you and what you are doing with your life. You are an independant intelligent young man. Yes, we miss ya but knowing that you are happy, well, what else is there in life!
    Love Ya Mucho!
    Uncle Fernie

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!