Friday, January 11, 2008

weekend!

Hello! Well it's Friday night here in Osaka. I had a pretty good week. There was some unfortunate news but everything is going to be ok.

Today was nice because the senior students at MHS had their final presentations. I went to all of my students presentations. I was running around the whole school to see them! :) They were so happy to see that I took the time to see them. I was noticing while listening to their speeches, I know a lot of Japanese. Well my listening ability is quite high. When I try to speak I forget it all, but with a few more months of practice I will be good I hope. I even answered a few questions that they were asking to me in Japanese. One of my students presentations was on the different type of bicycles. I was so suprised how great it was. He did an awesome job. Another student talked about Jazz music and played a song with his guitar after. I was very impressed today. The only thing that sucked was right when I was about to go home it started to pour rain! :) haha of course I had no umbrellas but I did have my trusty LL Bean jacket.

This weekend will be pretty quiet. I don't have anything to do. I will probably head to my friend Tom's place to play some Rock Band on 360. Next week is the return of Happy Time party. I am excited about it. Me and Tom have a plan to start going out more and meeting new people. We are going to start going into random places that are out of our comfort zone! Kinda like what we did in Tokyo! :) We'll see how that goes. Anyway that is it for now. I don't have much to talk about. Glad you continue to stop by and read the blog, I appreciate it you know. Well talk to you soon

peace

vince

p.s. val- i'm not sure if i have spring break but i will definitely meet u in japan just keep me informed.
p.s.s. june - yeah it was, but i was told the "friend" line so thats just the luck i usually have. how was ep? メール ください

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinny! How are you?! Was the "unfortunate news" what we were talking about on im or did something else happen? About that lame line... Mar says,"Kenichiwa
    (sorry if that is mispelled!)b@#$%es! lol Also, he is wondering why you quit Call of Duty 4 the other day... I know you don't like third party commenting but he insists i relay the message!! Anywho, maybe when you are at Tom's playing rockband you can play with us online! :) I call dibs on the singing though! I miss how we used to have kareoke nights at Mar's house. :( Those were some fun times! Love you and talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!