Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Questions

Hello everybody! How are you all doing on this fine week?

I am trying to adjust to being back at work after what felt like an eternal vacation or holiday. I'm sure many of you are getting back to work as well. I guess it takes a few days to readjust. I hope you all do great!

Well lately I have been thinking about my life in Japan. I really like it here, but after my trip to Tokyo I have a few questions. I feel like after my contract is up in July, I want to move to the Tokyo area. If I can find a good job of course, but if not I will most likely stay in Osaka. Yes, I know some of you will probably think I'm crazy. Of course this is all up in the air. I'm just giving some thought into it. If I don't end up moving to Tokyo, then I want to move into Osaka city.

Anyway, I've been trying to study Japanese lately. Probably because I have nothing better to do with my time than sit around at my desk. Sometimes it makes my head start to hurt! (~-~) Well I hope all is well with you all. I don't really have much to say today. Thanks for all the comment lately. It is nice to see! Oh and Val, yes I'll meet you in Japan. It's messed up you picked your friend over me though!! j/k hahah Hey maybe I can check out Taiwan!! Let me know your plans k. Goodbye everybody and I will talk to you soon. FTW!!! Oh yeah and Dad good luck with the paint job! Your el camino is going to look so awesome! FINALLY! :)

peace

vince


p.s. mom unfortunately back to work and school, but hey in 5 months it will be all over !! WOOT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I am looking forward to meet you in the other side of the world! Hey do you get spring break though? Because my friend only gets weekend off and maybe she can take a extra day or two..so most likely I will be go on a weekend, if you get spring break then it will all work out!and you can come back to Taiwan with me for a couple days~If you do get spring break let me know the dates, coz I only get 3 weeks vacation, gotta make my best of it!I may be visiting Hong Kong too...Have fun in school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vince, i like reading your blogs! im so glad ur doing great! im sure youll make the right decision when it comes to where your future will be next. as for me, i will be in spain yay!!! i wish you the best and i want to wish you a very happy new year! tak care! have a great time in school =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl no namae wa nandesuka? sono reason wa tokyo ni utsurishitai. happy new year! el paso was a b***h. maybe i am just spoiled in the east. anywho... ttys

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!