Wednesday, September 26, 2007

At the Grind

Well I'm at work right now. This morning was pretty nice, and cool. Which is very much welcome after the last two months!! WOW I've already been here for two months. Time really flies and maybe it's going too fast. I don't have any classes this week because the 2nd year students left on a trip to Korea. And the 3rd year students are having exams this week so basically I will just stay in the Teacher's Room all day long. My students will come here and talk for a little so it's cool. Tom and I are trying to get tickets for the Gamba Osaka soccer game coming up this Saturday. They are Japan's top team in the J-league, it would be so cool to see a game!!! Well I think this is it for now. I might be bored later on so I might post more later on ok! See you

3 comments:

  1. A nice, easy week. Wish I could say the same. I teach four classes tomorrow and an adult conversation class at night. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup man. just wanted to say hello. hope u are doing ok..... love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんにちはそこに、叔父さん! お祝い!

    lol i hope you can read that!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!