Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Game Fixation

So I have been dying to play a video game lately. So I went to Amazon.co.jp and I found the game that wanted to buy its the new one called Bioshock. I was about to buy it but then I saw the price of the imported game. 8,000¥!! In US Dollars that is about 75 bucks for a pc game! WhOA!!! So I think I will wait for a while and see if I can get it some other way. Right now I am so bored at school, I only had one class today and it was the first class in the morning. I have nothing to do and have been reading "The Motorcycle Diaries" and some Texas history books all day. Yes I know the hard life of a teacher in Japan. I should be studying Japanese but I am too excited because I get to play some footy with the lads tonight. I get to try out my new boots that I bought. Anyway I am just blabbing on. On a completely random note, hey mom I used the foreman grill again yesterday for some salmon, and damn it was good. So thanks again. Thanks to everybody for the great comments they are greatly appreciated, it's nice to know that some one is actually reading the things I write here. I like this because I really cannot tell anybody anything here because they just wont understand me. It really is horrible when you want to talk to somebody so bad but there is nothing you can say beside hi how are you. I was thinking earlier maybe they are thinking the exact same thing. Maybe they want to talk to me but they just feel bad about their English ability as I do with my Japanese. Well that is philosophical thought process for the day. Hope every one is well. Oh and this is for Manny for saying Go Cowboys!! GO GIANTS!!! haha see you

Oh by the way, I will try to put some videos up later but it takes forever to upload them to blogger... :(

5 comments:

  1. Hey your X BOX is still collecting dust over here! Are you ever gonna wanna send it over there!? It wants to be played...it cries at night... peace and love man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinny, I will send you that bishock game for your belated birthday present, so no worries!! How was footy?? Talk to you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude its been a while since i havent play any video games with you but hopefully we will hey by the way i have been trying to get your number so we could talk one of these days but i dont talk to nobady at work only fat ray and ricky dooooooo beny big hog erick the same people but its better if i get for you that from someone else take care talk to you soon
    eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love VinceInOsaka.blogSpot.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's the greatest!
    Keep it up Vincent.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!