Friday, September 21, 2007

Today is Happy Time!

Ok first off just want to say sorry (ごめんなさい)for not writing much lately. As you may know already, the good ol days of free internet are gone for me at the moment! :( So currently I'm waiting for Yahoo! Japan to come to my aparment and connect me. The earliest they will come is OCT 17TH!!!! Crazy!!! So that really sucks, so I have to use the internet here at school. Anyway....

So tonight should be fun. I will go to a party that some of the teachers and I are throwing, and as you can see from the flyer it's called HAPPY TIME!! (すごいね) It's a long story behind the infamous Happy Time crew but basically during the rafting trip they asked me how to say cheers in English! Of course it's cheers, they didn't understand that word so I broke it down to happy times.... and that is that...

There will be about 20 people from my school there, and I hope it will be fun. It will be at a Korean BBQ place. Yes I know it's not as good as RUDY'S BBQ back home but whatever.

Right now I'm eating my cheap sandwich that I make everyday. They are actually pretty good damn good though and they fill me up. And they are fairly healthy which is good. There is so much food in Osaka. You know that Osaka is known as the Food Capital of Japan(日本). There are so many wonderful things to eat here. One of them is Okonomiyaki. Which is basically a Japanese omelet with various things inside like Squid, Pork, Veggies etc. I usually eat 2 a week, but this week I'm cutting down because it's a bit unhealthy but damn good let me tell you that!!! If any one comes to visit they should bring a good appetite!

Soon there will be a party for the footy team. I am looking forward to that too. And next Saturday the 29th I want to go see some funky house party at a club called Noon. I hope I can get some people to go with me, I miss funky house!! Well that is all from me at the moment. I wont have internet at home this weekend so I might not be able to post till Monday. I can post from my phone but it is a hassle. I hope you everybody is good I miss you all and take care of yourself!


*lynn and mar ~ hope you guys are doing good miss you all a bunch. will conference call when I get internet like in a million years! and mar, don't get too good at Halo 3 since you will have a big lead on me!!!
*Family, I hope you are doing good, leave a comment or something to check in. Hey Paul how are you!!!???
*Christian - thx for the myspace message keep in touch
*Danny in Vegas ~ Miss you brother, any news on the weddin? oh and do you live in Cali now??? hahah
*Millie and Jigga - damn I freaking miss my dogs :(
*June - giving u a shout out !! 最近、どう?
*miko - i miss lil buddy how is he!? oh you too hahah ^_^
*Manny - please don't kill your students ok, let me know how you are doing
*UTEP MINERS - PLEASE DONT LOSE TO THE DIVISION 2 SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!!! PLEASE!!!
*Moe's Mexican Restaurant!!! - PlEASE SEND ME A MOLE PLATE AND A dozen TORTILLAS!!! HAHAHA



thats all for now take care, oh and if you were wondering what the hell that mushroom guy is he is the mascot for NTT Docomo Cell Phone service. It's cute I guess... bye





5 comments:

  1. lil buddy and i miss ya!! ;)
    i wish i could go visit...i would be pigging out over there haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola hermano ! oh yeah thats "hello brother" in spanish. (just in case you forgot spanish) :) im doing good and i see your doing freaking great. i miss you too . hey i got to meet all the peps from pimp my ride the other day in cali. i dont live there,,, yet ?????? hope to talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, 'Docomo' looks like Mr. Happy!
    Do they have General Taos' Chicken in Osaka?
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ridiculous Happy Time invitation! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i wish i could be at that party!!! lol i am glad to see you doing well, you look so happy!! Today Halo 3 is officially out so you know where Mar can be found lol...
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!