Sunday, September 9, 2007

Getting ready for footy!

Sorry folks for not posting anything lately. I really haven't done anything worth posting the last few days, work...eat...work...eat...yeah that's pretty much what I do. Right now I'm listening to the "Countdown to kick-off UTEP show" online. It's pretty funny that I keep up with college football over here. I woke up at about 4am to see some games. It's quite fun to do it actually. Last night I went with my friend Sarah(new zealand) to go watch the.......Rugby World Cup.......New Zealand is supposed to be good. So I went to a bar and WOW it's full of Aussies and New Zealanders... Everybody assumed I was from there so I would pretend like I knew what was going on. It was quite funny. I left pretty early because TODAY is Soccer time! We have a tournament at 12pm - 4pm. Should be pretty fun, the only problem is that the high is going to be 38c today (almost 100F)!! So that should be interesting to see how I hold up. We had a good practice on Tuesday so I should be ok. Tonight I'm "supposed" to go to eat with a couple of friends but I wonder how I will feel after footy today. Friday night I did absolutely nothing. It was so boring! Everybody had to work on Saturday, so we all kept a low profile. It was my first (of I can assume many) boring Friday in Osaka. I'm taking my camera to footy today so hopefully I can get some pics up tonight. Well thanks for the comments, talk to you soon.

..(marcel) Wow, I'm glad that you finally let your emotions out about my BLOG! haha (you too mom)
..(lynn) Don't worry about my song on myspace, it's just a good song that I like. haha no message involved there ;)
...(manny) how was that real pizza !!! GRRRRRRRRRR........ :(
....(random people that look at my blog in south america) HOLA! and Tudo bem!!

2 comments:

  1. Vinny,
    haha you are so funny! I am glad to hear that ;)

    I hope you have a great time playing footy! Thanks for calling me the other day, it was fun catching up and laughing at the usual... (rickdawg) j/k and our other fun topics... I miss you! Talk to you soon, Love you!

    P.S. I can't wait to see your new pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza was absolutely delicious! No mayo on this pizza. How'd the old footy game go? You guys win?

    manny

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!