Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gamba Osaka!










Well I just got back from the rain soaked game of Gamba Osaka. It was a great game and I'm sure all my friends had a blast. The fans are very crazy and they sing pretty much all the time. Pre-game, first half, halftime, break,after the game, all the time!!! I took loads of pics and videos so I hope you enjoy them. Have a great day and I hope you are all doing good. Take care and be safe.

vince

p.s. We won the match 1-0, on a 90th minute thrilling goal. Good times!!! :) see you

1 comment:

  1. COMPLIMENTI

    SIETE DEI BELLISSIMI RAGAZZI

    BUONA SERATA O BUON GIORNO
    ILO ITALIA ADESSO SONO LE 7 DI SERA

    CIAOO A TUTTI VOI ....LINA

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!