Thursday, September 27, 2007

Im so "yaki"

Hello every one. I hope this evening or morning finds you well. I just arrived home after a splendid dinner w/Fumiko. As marvelous Marcel would say... oh man! That was some good food. I had a plate of amazing Yaki Soba. mmmm

Well today was interesting at school. It was about 2:30pm. I was chattin up the new teacher, she is really funny. Anyway, we didnt notice but we looked around and there was no one in sight. Apparently they forgot to inform the newbies that there was a staff meeting. So we were there talking for ages while they were having the meeting. Mind you, I dont have to go to the meetings because I have no idea what is going on. So I was able to go home about
3pm. It was cool! thats Japanese organization for you. haha... that was my interesting news of the day.

Last night I was watching horrible japapese pro wrestling...yeah ill just stop there.

So yesterday I managed to get a group of people together for the Gamba Osaka soccer match. I had to buy the tickets. It will be jon,tom,becky,allie,me,and i think Fumiko will go. But she will probably bail. So expect pics and vids soon. The match is on saturday night! So excited!!

Well thats it for tonight Im heading to sleep. take care and comment to let me know how you are. bye bye

uncle vince (yay!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man!!!!!!!!! That sounds like some good food. I am still waiting for Halo 3 to be delivered; I can't wait. I've been tracking it like police track "OJ". I been wanting to buy it and not tell Lynnette but I can wait. Talk to you later man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinny,
    so call me since you have the internet again!!! lol So much for them coming to install it in October huh?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!