Saturday, September 29, 2007

Soccer time *get your head in the game mate*

Hello everybody, right now my free internet is back up so I can make some phone calls.
Today we are going to the soccer (football,footy) game between Gamba Osaka and Oita Trinita. For those who don't know about the J-League go to the website I am really excited to go today. It will be my friends Tom,Jon,Becky,Allie, Jayne and I. Should be fun and we are staying in the crazy fan section. I will leave my place in about an hour. It will take about 1 hour to get to the stadium. Well I will be back later with some pics and videos of the game. Take care everybody and I hope you are doing good. Miss you

...vince in japan


by the way i really love this song right now in japan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vince you think you can bring me back that girl from the video, she's hot! I promise to feed her, take her out on walks, and rub her belly if she does good! lol
    manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinny,
    what the flipmode,what peeps are you talking about?!I finally used the christmas present you gave me (yes, i know its late in the year lol) and the Hello Kitty waffles were yummy!!!!
    Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!