Wednesday, September 26, 2007

hello everyone

Well having no internet really blows! I have to send this post on cell phone right now! Anyway enough of my whining! Today was awesome at footy practice,I knocked in my first goal today!!! Then about 10 mins later I scored another! hell yeah! That might not seem really amazing but if you see these guys play, its a big deal to me! That made my day...er...night. After the lads and I went to Tin's Hall for a burger! Tins is pretty good place that serv
es pretty decent western food. I'll get a photo next week. I also have pics from the work party on my camera I will upload at work tomorrow. That night was great. Imagine 25 Japanese and me. haha ...yeah ^_^


I'm a bit bummed now because Halo 3 came out today (usa, 27th in jp). I missed the camping outside like a freak for a game! haha oh well it will be worth the wait! well I guess this it for tonight, I will post in the morning at work k. Have a great day where ever you are.


oh and if you want to get a hold of me easy email me here. vnovoa@softbank.ne.jp

またね bye bye

oh the pics i took on my cell this saturday. one is my train station, the other is the crazy Dotonbori area by the river. So many people...good times

1 comment:

  1. Halo 3 is awesome!!!! Just playing; I haven't played it yet. Lynn is sending it to me today; so I won't get it until Friday (maybe). I'll let you know how it is. Talk to you later man.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!