Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back from Gamba Match!

Hey everybody! So I had a fine evening! I went out with my friends to see a Gamba Osaka match tonight. It was the semi-final of the Nabisco cup, which is similar to the US open cup in American Soccer. Gamba pulled off another victory off the feet of ENDO. It was a penalty kick but it was still a great goal. It was a good way to finish off a rather bland Wednesday.

Everything is going well here in Osaka right now. The weather is becoming more and more agreeable, and school is coming together. I think my students are really going to like the music thing. I gave the cd's to my last class today and they were so happy that I took the time to make them cd's. Which really wasn't a big deal to me but to them it was great. I think they are glad that there is some new stuff coming through. I have so many ideas in my head of what to do, and I really hope I can do them. I guess that Education degree is coming in handy eh!? Anyway, just wanted to give y'all a bit of an update. It's all good. Take care and comment if you would like. Oh and the people that voted "why would I want to visit you!?" wankers haha! Anyway cheers all!

*marcel* i will "finish the fight" with you dude just give me a few more days to get my xbox in! next week= payday!


peace

vince


i dont know if you have heard this song but it is really amazing... its from a band called melee

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, you two will have endless game nights... i can see it now lol! It was great talking to you yesterday, have a good day Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! u went to go see another game. it must be fun. i never got to see any J league games. maybe next time i'm there. sounds like u are doing well. i'm glad :) i read the one from day before.....that's funny u always hated the "trendy" places huh?? have a great weekend and talk to ya soon!

    ps. i told u it won't be lonely for too long :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vince! Long time no comment ha~I just came back from a trip to EL Paso! We drove there for the hot air ballon festival in NM, and stayed 4 days It's been 2 yrs I haven't been back to El Paso, I hardly even remember the streets...but we had fun!We went up to transmountain road, ate steak at Cattleman's Steakhouse in faben, had my favorite korean food at gabi house. We also went to Ruidoso and Cloudcraft. I miss seeing you in El Paso! man...when will I see you again?!...It's good to know you are doing great!

    Take care!

    Val

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!