Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hello on a rainy Tuesday!

Well this morning was a bit gloomy. It has been raining in Osaka for about 3 days straight. It's not a strong rain, just a really constant one that doesn't stop.

Anyway this weekend was ok. On Monday I had to be an MC at a conference at my school. I wasn't really nervous at all because standing up in front of people is no problem for me. The conference went good and I saw a lot of cute Japanese kids! WOW I WANT ONE! haha They are really good in English too. After that I was invited to a small gathering at this oh so typical trendy crap Italian restaurant. It was the typical contemporary metallic interior. Anyway, it was ok but not worth the money we spent. I met some really nice Japanese people and I hope I made some new friends. Unfortunately I didn't know we were going out after the conference so I didn't bring my camera. Other than that my weekend was quite bland, I went out with some of my friends on Saturday night, did a bit of Karaoke and Dinner.

Last Friday, I called my Grandpa to ask him how he was doing, and he told me that his Sister had died. I felt really sad for him, because I could tell he was hurting a lot. He is such a good man, and he has gone through a lot in his life. I just hope he will be ok. I regret that I never really knew my Grandfathers sister, but I told my Grandfather, that at least she was in a better place with no pain anymore. He agreed with me.

This week I hope will be good. I really want to try and make the most of my time here in Japan. I just don't know what to do to make the most of my time.

Oh yeah, if anyone is wanting to come down during this winter to Japan. Please let me know, if not I will probably go to China or somewhere in Japan. Maybe visit Makiko if she comes back. I was thinking about coming home but it may be too expensive, I looked and its about 1580 US dollars... ehhhhh.... anyway let me know.

Gotta go now, talk to you soon. Please let me know how you are doing!

vince

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I am sorry to hear about your grandpa's sister. It's so crazy how things happen, your mom was telling me how she was in the hospital a few weeks ago. I have her in my prayers. You are right though, she is definitely in a better place, pain free. Talk to you soon. Love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALO 3....I can't finish the fight without YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!