Monday, October 1, 2007

New Week New Month

Top of the morning to you all. I'm currently eating an oh so western breakfast right now in my apartment before work. Raisin bagel and a cup of coffee, damn its good. I found a wee shop yesterday when I was exploring that sold all sorts of goodies. Bagels, spam, doritos, salsa and yes I found TORTILLAS! The first thing I did when I got home was throw one in the microwave, and I must say they were pretty good. I wanted to try and put one on the stove to see if would smell the same as when my dad would over heat them on the oven back home! (the tortilla smell) Unfortunately, I don't have fire on my stove, just a pathetic electric burner thing. Anyway I was happy. To top it off it was raining all day, which I love. It was nice and cool, and almost no humidity. I even picked up some cd's at HMV, so over all the day was great.

Well, back to work today. I'm not complaining but I'm just not looking forward to it. Seriously the job itself is quite easy, but it's just the language things that makes it hard to actually do the job with my co-workers. I don't know it's just quite frustrating I guess. I can't really complain though, I'm getting paid pretty decent, and I live in Japan so yeah I guess it makes up for the garbage. Speaking of garbage I have to take mine out today. haha D

Tonight I think I might meet up with my friend Sarah to do something, I'm not sure but we talked about it. Anyway I have to finish here and get going to work (on my bike). It's still cloudy so it should be a nice day. Anyway have a good day, talk to you soon.

vince

p.s. go miners!!

p.s.s. leave a comment

p.s.s.s. .....must.....have......hhh..hh.hh...halo...3......with.....drawal... hahah ;)

here is some more japanese music that is quite popular over here right now.
this song is the theme to the new final fantasy 7 game out here

1 comment:

  1. hey dude, just wanted to let you know that halo 3 is very interesting. ill ship you your xbox with the game if you give me your address. ill even include the correct voltage converter if you tell me which one. anyway have a fabulous day..... from your brother who misses ya...

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!