Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Staring into space...

At the moment I am so bored that my legs are starting to ache, my eyes are as dry as a barren desert and arms are restless. Yesterday and today the students have another break, this time its autumn break. Whatever the hell that is. I being a "teacher" or せんせい, I have to be here. It might not seem like such a bad thing. I was thinking, "OK I will do lesson plans with my teachers, and talk about the coming weeks!". It all seemed like a marvelous idea at the time. Then I come to school yesterday and almost all the teachers took Tuesday and Wednesday off, including all the teachers I work with. So basically I have absolutely nothing to do. Very very boring.... OK OK enough with my whining and complaining about doing absolutely nothing.

Tomorrow I start my Music Challenge lesson thing with my first classes. I hope that it works. I made 68 Cd's last weekend so they are all good to go. By the way Manny I know you are going to copy my idea in your class but at least give me some props OK! haha Don't pick top 40 music crap either because they will know the songs already, you gotta think outside of the box. I'll let you know how that goes in the coming days.

My bro said that he would send me my Xbox 360! That is awesome because I am so dying to play some games. Especially Halo 3!!! You know the game that I have been bitching about the past few weeks. ****random side note alert**** (I'm sitting here looking at this teacher a few seats in front of me and he is completely enthralled in his nose. He might as well grab a pick axe and go away on his nose! I mean come on, I know everybody picks their nose! But that should be illegal, because it looks quite deadly.) Sorry about that I just had to write about it.

My friend Jayne's parents came into Osaka yesterday, I think she actually went to go pick them up at the airport. I think its really cool that her parents came all the way to freaking Japan to visit. I hope some people will be able to make it down to Japan to visit me. I know its probably loads of money but I'm sure some discounts are out there if you look for them.

Right now I hate myself! "VINCE, why would you say something like that?" Why, you ask, I'll tell you why! I was so bored right now that I just ate my lunch at 9:30am. That's right, I ate my lunch I brought from home, for breakfast because I didn't have anything better to than eat. I though it would burn a few minutes and it sure did. Now I will have to pay the consequences of my actions at 1pm when I get hungry again. LOL :)

Well I guess I will stop writing for now. This really has nothing to do with Japan but hey it's something to read right?? Ok talk to you soon take care.

vince


p.s. Thanks to Vero for sending me a comment! Hey family leave some comments! Phil,Paul,Mel how u doing eh?
p.s.s. Marcel, dude did you ehem "Finish the Fight"?
p.s.s.s. Sasha, Hi
p.s.s.s.s. Utep Miners: will you bring that same intensity this weekend? oh do you think you could possibly bring some run defense along too?!
p.s.s.s.s.s. Mom, it's all good.
p.s.s.s.s.s.s. Millie and Jigga, stop peeing in the living room, we all know you do it!!!! haha

thats all,
oh ok it's not, dont forget to watch the Champions League!! I do but I have to get up at 3:45am to do it in Japan.



here is another new jam in japan, one of my favorite singers ken hirai, hooking up with some westerner girl haha

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    Sorry to hear you're bored. Take out your Japanese book and practice the lang., that way you can tell your collegue,"That's gross!!" Miss you lots.
    P.S. I passed my TEST!!!! Did just what you told me to. I guess its good to listen to my kids sometimes...SOMETIMES:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola hermano, como estas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola hermano, como estas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel any better, I am sitting in a very very boring Educational Psych class right now... with all the over achievers... sigh... Love you bro!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!