Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good times

Hello all! It's a really nice Sunday morning in Osaka. I woke up a bit late today because I was quite tired from last night. I went to my friend Aya and Nao's house warming party. It was really nice, and they have an amazing apartment. It was a bit far from my apartment again. I'm starting to think if I stay another year, I will move out of this stupid place in Matsubara. Anyway, there was a lot of food and a lot of drinks. Japanese people really know how to throw a party. My other friend Alex is from Holland, he works for Panasonic in Japan. I also met this really nice girl Mayuko. I thought she was a model or something, crazy!!! Well I just wanted to update you whats going on over here. This week will be really busy at school, because the Matsubara High School Festival is this coming weekend. The students will be going nuts trying to finish preparations. I hope you all are doing good, take care and leave a few comments if you would like to.

vince

p.s xbox is coming on monday!!!!! it's almost time to finish the fight everybody!! if you want to play on xbox live with me leave a message so you can get my gamertag! see you!!

mar- oh man those jibjab videos are freaking hilarious! more more more!!!









1 comment:

  1. Hey Vinny!!! It's all about jib-jab! I just came and made sure that Millie is alive and she is lol I love your pics, it looks like you had a lot of fun... also, i totally approve of "jewels" lol call me when you have time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!