Friday, October 5, 2007

Wish me luck!

So it's about 930am and I will have my first attempt at the music challenge lesson that I going to start. If you didnt read about it go back through the posts its in there somewhere. Anyway, I hope it goes well. I made 66 cds so I hope the kids appreciate how much freaking work I put into this damn thing. I'm a bit nervous but I will try.

"So Vince, how are things in your life going?" Well hell thanks for asking. Everything else is going good. Had a few bumps in the road this week but I'm sure we will get through them. This weekend I have no clue what to do. One of my teachers invited me to a buddhist shrine tomorrow in Kyoto. So I may just do that, go see all the cultural things. Is any one planning on coming over anytime soon? If so let me know, because if nobody comes on winter break I think I will try to go to Hong Kong or something like that. Well take care everybody.

vince

*Marcel* are you still alive dude? i hope halo 3 didnt eat you.
*Lynn* hey only a few months till you graduate eh? sweet
*Neil* stop using the internet in class ok! damnit!! haha j/k i think im bring back binsu the brave. the world needs him, i hear the calling every night...
*Mom* u showed utep garbage education department whats up! they aint got nuthing on u congrats.
*Manny* the postcard thing whats up with that??
*People in South America that look at my blog* HOLA! comentario por favor!
*every one else* hello

3 comments:

  1. hey vince sorry that your week was a little bumpy. i hope you are ok. im working on your x box thing so dont go insane. :) have a fabulous day........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation...yes, I am excited and a little nervous! I am just trying to go through the motions, it's starting to hit me that soon the H-town area will be my home and i am going to be in the "real world" now. ha. I am counting down the days though, I think i may have the senioritis you had! lol Hope you have a great week Vinny! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the postcard thing is a go just make sure to send me your address so I can send it! My students are pumped! I had two of them ask if it was ok to get their Fathers, who are truck drivers, to get postcards from other cities as to which I replied, Hell....Yeah..


    manny

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!