Monday, October 15, 2007

Bad timing

Hello everyone! Well yesterday I was about to watch the utep game online. I turned on the computer and guess what? Yeah the free internet was gone! Damn that really sucked especially since i had paid 4 the game. I even missed the patriots and cowboys game! Only one more week till i get internet installed.

My day was crap until I got a phone call from the japanese people i met last week! They invited me to a house party! It was far but i didnt care! I want to meet Japanese people. It was a great night! Got to see some friends. They even invited me to a party next saturday! I hope this will enable me to speak Japanese more. Right now I am relaxing in my apartment. I didnt work today because I had to work on Saturday. After work on Saturday I was so ti
red and just crashed out. It was good to catch up on sleep. Any way I just wanted to update you on the happenings here. Im typing this on my cell phone so it takes forever. talk to you soon! i get internet oct 24th oh man...

vince

ps thanks for the message val! sucks i missed u in ep! are u coming to asia any time soon?

chibi- how did ur mom like the game?

mar- maybe this week i will get the box dude. i preordered COD 4 here. how about them lsu tigers haha

mom- did u go to the game with pops?

lynn- damn i miss the miner maniacs

3 comments:

  1. hey sorry you missed your game. i got to watch mine and they won! anywho. do you check email? i know anta wa internet ga arimasen. let me know. email me if you do check. ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it just isn't the same without you and Mar... :(

    Too bad about your internet, they were all really good games!! Hope everything is well, please post some new pictures already!!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vince, no we didnt go the game
    got out late and did not feel like
    going at 6:30 pm i did have some good tickets.hope your doing ok and keep the good work time will pass and before you know it will be time to come home.!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!