Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey everybody!

Well this week is blowing by! It's good though because this Friday is another "Happy Time" party. I am going with the home economics teacher so thats pretty crazy!?! haha I am really looking forward to it. On Saturday I'm invited to a housewarming party of my friend Nao and Ami. It should be really cool, just like the party last week. I'm starting to meet a lot of Japanese people which is making life here a lot better.
At school, things are getting really busy. Next weekend is the Matsubara High School Festival. The students are absolutely trying their hardest to work on their presentations. A couple of girls want me to go see their dance routine, I definitely will. I am guessing that the school festival is something for the students to produce themselves and express themselves. It's really great, except for the fact it is on a Saturday and Sunday. Well I guess the good thing is that we get the following Monday and Tuesday off.
Today I was trying to take a video of my bike ride home from school on my cell phone. I was able to but the file is apparently too large to upload. So I took a couple of pictures of the way. Another picture is my desk at school. Tomorrow I will try to take a video again, with my camera this time. I just hope I dont destroy my camera or something! Anyway I just wanted to give a great big Texas howdy to everybody out there! I miss you all, and I hope life is treating you well. Leave a comment if you would like! They are always appreciated you know! Well see you :)

3 comments:

  1. Yo what's up dude!? Reading your blog and it seems like you are doing good! I like the office space you have :=) By the way, Kents new album is amazing. take care man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appalachian State # 1. Oh man... I hope I can survive the FLOOD until you get here.Haha

    I wonder if your bike ride to work is like Pee Wee's Big Adventure? Let me know.

    Talk to you later man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if your bike was a sledge hammer like Pedro in Napolean Dynamite!! Can you take it off any sweet jumps? lol

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!